HIPAA Complete Compliance Suite
Base Price Each License: $95.00/Month - 10 users
Additional Groups of 10 Users: $50.00/Month
Number of Users for License
Number of Users for License
All-in-one solution for federal health care business compliance. You worry about your business, let us worry about compliance. Federal compliance audits are retroactive, so sign up today and get protected. The following modules are included in the compliance suite:
Each Module consists of:
- All required Policies and Procedures documents;
- Mandated Compliance Forms; and a
- Secure Document Management platform.
These Modules protect you against the main government audit risks facing healthcare practices and business associates today. They are complementary and seamlessly integrate with each other.
Pricing Terms: You may cancel anytime. Due to economic factors, fees will increase in the future. If your account is kept current your initial price will not change, ever. However, after any lapse in account or cancellation, then-current pricing will apply. We are here to help, not hinder...
Each Module provides:
- Policies: Continuously updated library of policies in order to meet the ongoing requirements and evolution of the regulatory environment.
- Forms: Standardized forms for implementation of policies and most-importantly: training and recognition of policy awareness. It is not enough to have policies available – personnel must be educated and tested and these policies must be used – you must be able to prove the policies are followed.
- Documents: A cloud-based document management repository provides secure storage and access for Policies, Forms and uploaded related/supporting documents.
- Training: HIPAA, OSHA and compliance officer certification through our education system – convenient online courses with verifiable testing and completion certificates.
WHO NEEDS EPICOMPLIANCE?
ANY PERSON OR BUSINESS IN THE USA OR ITS TERRITORIES THAT IS A COVERED ENTITY OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATE
All DIRECT health care providers, health care related businesses and facilities (COVERED ENTITIES) need provable HIPAA, OSHA and ACA/OIG compliance programs:
- COVERED ENTITIES include Health Care Providers: Doctors; Physical Therapists; Occupational Therapists; Nurse Practitioners; Physician Assistants; Psychologists; Dentists; Oral Surgeons; Speech Therapists; Chiropractors; Home Health Providers...
- Hospitals; Clinics; Nursing Homes; Surgery Centers; Imaging Centers; Pharmacies; Urgent Care Centers; Skilled Nursing Facilities...
- Health Plans and Health Care Clearinghouses: Health Insurance Companies; Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs); Company Health Plans; Government Health Care Programs - Medicare, Medicaid, Military and Veterans Administration...
All health care BUSINESS ASSOCIATES need provable HIPAA compliance:
- BUSINESS ASSOCIATES are health care service and related industries that come in contact with health care information during the course of their business and in dealing with covered entities...
- Practice Management Companies and Consultants; Medical Billing Specialists; Benefits Management Companies; Transcriptionists; Attorneys; Certified Public Accountants (CPAs); Data Management Firms; Data Analysts; Accreditation Services; Financial Services Providers; Electronic Health Record (EHR) Providers; Practice Management Software Companies; Medical and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Suppliers; Server Farms...
- All these businesses are obligated to comply with HIPAA Security, HIPAA Privacy and OSHA standards at the very least…